As humans we value relationships and connection. It is how we survived as a species and it is what brings us fulfillment and meaning. The relationships we have with friends, family and significant others can be loving and powerful or a source of pain and frustration.
This weeks amazing guest is Giordana Toccacelli – International Dating, Relationship and Intimacy Expert who has worked with thousands of women and men around the world to become their most attractive and magnetic selves and attract incredible partners into their lives in record time.
Giordana has worked with a wide range of clients from Top CEOs, successful entrepreneurs, professional athletes, actors, models and every day men and women. She is a regular contributor to Univision TV’s morning show “Despierta Austin” and the Founder of Woman’s Allure and the Co-Founder of Embody Love Project.
In this episode we talk about relationships but specifically we dive into the following area’s:
- Becoming a High Value Woman – what this is and why that is the key to getting the relationship of your dreams
- The Yin and Yang of relationships
- Masculine and Feminine Energy
- How to know if you (as a woman) are in your Masculine energy (and why this isn’t always helpful)
- How to know if a man is in his feminine
- What dysfunctional feminine looks like and how that may be showign up in your life
- Nagging – why nagging your parnter is NEVER a good idea (hint: when you nag you are becoming more ‘work’ to him)
- How to create beautiful, deep and loving relationships
A High Value Woman Is:
A woman that is high-value is a woman that highly values herself, so it is a woman who has learned to relate herself through love, compassion, understanding and treats herself accordingly. So for example even if she knows there are parts of herself where she doesn’t love herself, she’s okay with that, she creates space for that she is on a journey of valuing herself and her inherent worth. And she is a woman that brings a lot of value to the table for a man.
Regardless of your relationship status there is much to be learnt from Gio and the widom that she shares in this episode.
Closed Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheHighValueWoman/
Become Your Best Waitlist: